The Facts About Sudden Cardiac Arrest:
- Brain death starts to occur four to six minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest if no CPR and defibrillation occurs during that time.
- If bystander CPR is not provided, a sudden cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival fall 7 percent to 10 percent for every minute of delay until defibrillation. Few attempts at resuscitation are successful if CPR and defibrillation are not provided within minutes of collapse.
- There are 294,851 emergency medical services-treated out-of-hospital cardiac arrests annually in the United States.
Does your company, business, school, organization, or group have an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) onsite? If not, you are putting lives at risk and leaving yourself ill prepared for life threatening emergencies. Investment in an AED is sound business decision. Having an AED onsite provides protection to any organizations most important assess - its people.
Our AED Solution: The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package.
ZOLL’s AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED) on the market.
Our AED solution provides the latest in AED technology, the accessories you need, and everything you need to get up and running.
The Zoll AED Plus provides live feedback, in real time, to help you increase survivability when seconds count.
* Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
* Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
* Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
* It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
* Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
* Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that does more than just delivers a shock. The Zoll AED Plus is the only AED that monitors the rescue effort and provides coaching on what to do based upon your actions. We believe in the superior effectiveness of the ZOLL AED Plus so much, it's the only AED we recommend.
All that technology doesn't mean that you have to be a rock scientist to operate the device. Any person regardless of their formal rescue training and quickly learn and use the Zoll AED Plus. Don't just take our word for it, the below virtual demo shows how truly easy and amazing this technology is.
- Zoll AED Plus Unit
- Soft Carrying Case
- 1 Set of Adult Pads
- 1 Set of Batteries
- 1 AED Accessory Bundle
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Physician Prescription
- Free Onsite Delivery / Setup*
- Significant Discounts for any combined training services.*
- One Year Free Local Limited Management and Support by INEMT.
Package Value: $2299.99
Our Limited Time Offer:
$1629.99 with FREE Heartsaver AED Training and Certification for up to 3 persons. ($120.00 Value)
Call 317-524-8874 for more information.
* denotes Item Valid for Indiana Customers Only.
View upcoming courses being held at our training facility and register online.
Click Here for more information about onsite training courses at your facility, business, or group.
Technical Career Training
Indiana EMT Classes
Indiana AED Sales & Leasing